Management of Personal Information
- In order to maintain the accurate and latest state of the personal information of customers and to prevent unauthorized access to, or the loss, destruction, modification, and leaking of personal information, this Company carries out necessary measures such as a maintaining security system, maintaining a management system, and ensuring employee education, carries out safety measures, and strictly manages personal information.
Personal Information of the Purpose of Use
- Personal information entrusted by customers will be used in e-mails and attached materials for contact from the Company, business guidance, and answers to inquiries.
Prohibition of Disclosure and Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party
- This Company appropriately manages personal information entrusted by customers and does not disclose personal information to third parties except in any of the following cases.
- When a customer has given their agreement
- When this Company discloses to the contractors in order to perform services that the customer wishes for
- When disclosure is necessary under laws and regulations
Safety Measures for Personal Information
- This Company takes all security measures to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
Inquiry of Personal Information
- In the case where a customer wishes for their personal information to be referenced, modified, or deleted, support shall be provided upon identity verification.
Compliance and review of laws, regulations, and standards
- This Company complies with the laws, regulations, and any other standards of Japan that are applied in relation to the personal information it retains, and strives to review and improve the contents of this policy when appropriate.